Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I accompany my wife for her 22nd week baby full scanning at ADC @ NUH... There got many pretty mums-to-be. Of cos the most prettiest mum, there is only one lah... niak niak.... Oh no, yesterday the gynae told us that our baby could be a girl... Previously, during scannings the gynae said it is boy was probably due the fact my noti baby who got nothing better to do than to make fun of us by putting a little finger below the tummy. Thus giving us the wrong impression that was his little jewel. So now how nei?!?! Well, we better take things as it comes loh. Anyway, boy or girl we still love our baby. My wife very bad leh, she said she will smack his/her little butt when he/she comes out.

BTW, did anyone out there ever try the western stall at NUH? I had beef steak yesterday and the serving is pretty small. The last time I went there, the serving is bigger. Ha!


WHO KILLED MY CAT? WHO? IS IT YOU? OR YOU? OR YOU....

This is not my baby lah... But you know this tom cat has been idling in my home for pretty long time already. I dun know how the cat calculated their ages but from the size and his cheeky face, anyone could conclude that he is an adult cat. This posture means what leh? Why he always like to lie down in this manner? Is he trying to hint to us something? Cats also got their urges. But lucky for us that he didn't make any "spring" calls... No lah, perhaps the weather too hot, he need some ventilations, that's why....



This is the scanning pic of my baby's head... I here look there look also dun know how to see. I supposed this is the correct legend lah hor... The gynae said my wife's tummy wall is very thick woh... so cannot see clearly....


I went to Kiddy Palace at Jurong Point and I saw this set of baby clothes... It's only about $20 odd...



Hehe.. It says "I Love My Daddy".. Yeah, Daddy loves you too... Muck2....


If it's a girl then this set should be more suitable...


Since it's a girl, then of cos' "I Love My Mommy" loh.. But does mommy loves you leh... I was wondering how wonderful is this set also comes with "I Love My Daddy" too.. WAHHHH! Confirm I'll buy both sets ah...

3 comments:

Na Na Popping said...

Yo, just seen ur blog and saw 2 sets of clothing. So cute leh, me too love to go Kiddy Palace and shop for my unborn baby but it seem too have so many ranges of stuff. Well hey i love the pink set of baby clothes, its suitable for a baby gal but too bad my husband does not wanna know the gender of my baby so i intend to buy other color...hehe so cute. Thanks for showing me this wonderful Blog, i'll keep track on it. Keep it up

Li Han said...

Hi baby how do u do? The scanning pic seem not so clear but blurry, perhap NUH machines is not that good as KKH. Does your wife intend to change a hospital or gynae? I've 1 doc to intro to your wife if she intend to try KKH, is a female doc and named of A.Naji Ang. I think she married to an indian so her name is like that but i'm sure she is a Chinese..if u wanna know more info pls email me ok? Friedchicken@yahoo.com

Tan Ai Wen said...

When my daughter was in womb, the doctor told me she was a boy thus could see a gun standing firm haha. But when the day she arrived to this world, then the doctor said she is a girl. I was crying like hell post natal blues ( Depression ). I climbed up to 19th floor and really want2 jumped down but but my hubby Ow Yong said, he can accept daughter too and he won't give me pressure anymore. Because last time he used to like baby boy and really prayed so hard that i'll conceived a boy but who knows continuosly i'd delivered 5 girls til now. Sigh anyway you are right i think whether girl or boy u should love cause she/he is your flesh and blood. Me now still trying hard with my hubby hopefully
we can get a baby boy soon. Oh now i'm 4th month pregnancy Yahoo!!!