Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Eat, Eat, Eat....

Been a while since I last blogged liao leh...
Now is different from before, I got other things to be occupied so dun have a lot of time to go around *snap*, *click*, *chip chak*... But I still once I see something interesting I still snap a pic.
I was going to work and then I saw 3 cute cats sitting at the Shell station near to Paya Lebar Division. I guess hoe, 3 of them must be one gang. They always congregate together... I was just wondering something leh, which is tom cat and which is pussy cat? Dun tell me all tomcats? Oh no, Brokeback Mountain?!?! Hehe, now got the cats version.... Piak!
We went to have dinner buffet after my wife check-up at NUH. We are deciding where to go leh, Shangri-la Hotel, or Marriott Hotel, or...
Finally we decided to go to Marriott Hotel. We reached there early... Marriott cafe starts their dinner at 6:30 pm, we were there at 5:50 pm. Nevertheless, we asked to be ushered to our table while waiting for the food to be ready.

Roasted beef, salmon fish, and dunno what the names lah....


This is actually beef, but the more I see, the more I find it resembles something else.....


Tiger prawns and clayfish.. one one slice of lemon.



Wow... look at the arsenal of desserts.... All Fall-in, waiting for battle... But let you guess at the end of the nite, how many will left standing leh....


On the enemy side, another fleet of Navy.... Remarkable hor...



Haha... I managed to capture 2... They very steady leh, now P.O.W didn't beg for mercy... So I, eat them of cos..


This one hor, nice to eat oso... But macham like too dark for you to see hor....


Hah, now with flash... can see or not?


Cute or not?


From left: Mango cheesecake, green tea tiramisu, strawberry shotcake (correct spelling or not leh?

I gossip a bit here, hehe... You know while we are waiting for the food to be ready, we noticed a middle aged man sitting some tables away from ours. Wah lau, I tell you leh, he really like "special particular about this and that". Can you imagine:-

1) before he sits down, he wants his table to be swept. I repeat again, not wipe but to be sweep below... I mean, the whole floor is carpetted. And this is not those foodcourt or kopi diam leh, why must tekan people woh... Below the table is not like there lives a mouse family, why must sweep the carpet...

2) he wants his water to be added with lemon. Wah Kao! Not one slice not 2 slices, but like lemonade with cold water.

3) he need his seat to be added with a cushion to support his back.

And there is this couple at the far end.... the gal hor, always like to look at me whenever I passed by. She is really pretty and eyes big big. I go back to my table and tell my wife. She also said when she passed by, the gal will look at her. I think i need to correct a bit, not look but stared hard. Macham like some mega stars just passed by you like that leh...

Next post I will talk about my TP test on the 28 Mar. I tell you leh, I really suay....

3 comments:

Siew Mei said...

Hey, u spelt wrongly le, it's actually strawberry shortcake la. come on tell us how was ur TP test? I failed my basic theory last week shitttt

Leon S said...

Hello!!! wow lau eh not pretty liao la, go buffet also never invite me. Oops ur wife also around hor hehe perhaps i can bring my dar dar along so got free buffet eat lor...wow Marriot very expensive leh

Godspine said...

oooiiit, mr brokeback mountain..haha..u brokeback u..u want the picts or not? not naked picts lah bt the WCA pictures? Got tons of my face u noe,sibeh hensemleh..more hensem than u leh..u want or want not? If u want ha, u kena beg me one..so beg me..beg..beg...beg..u brokeback u..hahaha