Saturday, March 11, 2006

At Seoul Garden...

That was on Thursday, 9th March... One fella was celebrating his XXth birthday, so he organised this outing. Initially want to go to Fish & Co. but leh, later change to Seoul Garden. We wanted to go either the one at Bugis or Marina Sq. After voting, we opt for Marina Sq. You know, that day was actually our first off day... Means what leh? It means the night before we were working. We just got home in the morning. All of us went home to sleep first then meet at 5 pm.

The plan was to go for a table of pool first but no one wants to go. Of cos' lah, who is not tired woh. Can you imagine meet at 3:30 pm whereby we only knocked off at 9 am? Who on this earth will be present leh... I told him liao and it proves that I'm correct. Who is the birthday boy leh... Wait and you will know lah.... Duh...


We are already outside Seoul Garden at Marina... Waiting for those who are late.....


Still waiting... still waiting....... I'm so hungry, boy....

Can you see the expression on my face... I haven't been eating anything since 7 am.


Some bring their wife and kid along... Waiting for the soup to come....


Anyone knows where the main focus is? I got nothing to do with it.... It's the birthday boy's idea... That day I didn't take any pics with my samsung hp...





Finally get started loh.... Anyone notice that the pit is smaller? This Marina Sq outlet is quite small. Sometimes it's better to stick to those who has been in the puglistic world for some time liao... I wanted to type chinese word, Jiang Hu, here but dunno why my Chinese Star a bit shot.. Or maybe I still dunno how to use it yet. Got no instructions or beginner tour leh...


I didn't know that the chilli is korean chilli leh... A bit sweet... The satay gravy is so diluted... Dunno how many gallons of water the staff added to it.


Do you think I look fat in this pic... ?


I tell you something leh... Next time you can try this new favour... Mixed Lemonade with coke...


Wide grin on my face... Finally my tummy can eat liao...


This is the birthday boy.... Dun underestimate this fella... He can speak American slang or British accent. Not only these, he can even imitate Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone. This joker really like to make fun of people... You know what he did? He actually imitate an U.S slang when making a reservation at Seoul Garden. The manager got a shock when he walks in and talk like a normal mat rock. He calls himself Joe when over the phone...

Well, you know, my friends were recceing the compound for drawing out some cash... We were already around here, give us, like, 5 more mins and we'll be there...

When he enter he says, hi it's me lah, I am Joe lah.... 20 persons lah, sit here or there?




3 comments:

Dua Na Na said...

Poor thing, u are the only Chinese on that day ??? Oh i forgotten what is so called Fake M''ay gagaga...Wooh Wooooh AKTCH u sui sui bo zao zui ah !!! Seem like guys does not like to shave their moustache after they got married leh..well my hubby also the same neh, i always asked him to shave but he ACT BLURRED and said, "OHHH lao po i forgotten liao". MAI XIAO XIAO, Dun even know will he forget how he met and G me..HOR HOR ?? You know i know HEAVEN know lah.....Next time i sure take my son along with me to Seoul garden, he love it. Hmmm AKTCH i can see from the pics that u were so hungry and greedy hahaha. A leopard will never change it spots ah since i'd known u from primary school gagaga.

Winnie The Phew said...

Ya i also agreed with Dua Na Na, it's best to shave those unnecessarily hair. I remember that a white hair old man told me, SATAN LIVE IN THE HAIR. I think is for religion purpose lah

Hong San Soon said...

Wow hey u, i realised that u have a double chin now and black like charcoal why huh? Good eat good sleep under the sun eh? Not handsome liao lah